- 5+ years of experience with WordPress development
- Experience of mentoring engineers
- Experience with ASP and web servers (ISS/Apache) is a plus
- Extensive experience in custom web application development
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Research, design, and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in the scope of work, wireframes, and sitemap documents
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
- Oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable
- Develop new programs, analyze current programs and processes, and make recommendations
- Provide analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Perform backend/database programming for key projects
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 – €6,080 per month
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/proxify-ab-senior-wordpress-developer→