Headquarters: 100% Remote
Building our commerce orchestration engine
This orchestration engine will manage complex workflows with transactions spanning several potentially distributed services. Working directly with our founding team, you will help shape how we structure some of the core parts of this new product domain and own implementation of these parts end-to-end.
Examples of what you could build
- A transaction orchestrator managing atomic operations across distributed services.
- A workflow builder to define and build the steps in a distributed transaction.
- A query engine to read, filter, and sort data living in distributed data stores.
- A product module that includes all business logic related to product information.
- A conditional pricing engine to calculate prices based on dynamic contexts.
Who you are
- You have worked for +5 years with backend engineering, Node.js and Postgres.
- You absolutely love a good developer experience.
- You can navigate ambiguity and changing priorities that exist in a startup.
- You always provide candid feedback to colleagues and are receptive to the same.
- You comfortably lead projects end-to-end.
Working at Medusa
What you get
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous options package as an early team member – best 10% among peers.
- Autonomous work. You control when and where you work.
- Fully paid WFH setup and support of other amenities.
- Two off-sites per year.
- Health coverage in the US.
What we value
- Hard work: We are tackling the problems that no one else in our space has dared to. At Medusa, you’ll work hard to solve some of the most complex challenges in engineering.
- Great work: We build exceptional tools so other companies can build exceptional products. Everyone in our organization is passionate about our mission and eager to deliver their best work.
- Collaborative work: We help our colleagues succeed. Give candid feedback. Tell them what they did right and what they can do better. Only this way can we improve.
- Check out the product for yourself – Getting started
- View our Commerce Modules
- Our latest Recap
- What can be built with Medusa
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/medusa-senior-software-engineer-ecommerce-dev-tool-startup→